Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Coming soon
I promise I'll be posting a blog tomorrow. Not tonight. I'm TOO tired. I've got to post pics from our 10th wedding anniversary. Please be patient my little friends. I needed and deserved a break from "life" and that's just what I got last week. I have not taken a full week off work in over 3 years. Look here tomorrow for what I did during my time off.
Posted by Heather rules at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i hear ya on the break from life. it amazes me how much less stressed i felt yesterday and today at work, just after the hubby and i's 24-hour getaway.
I know. I feel better about work and being there.
I'm glad you got the break you deserved. But I'm still glad you're back.
I don't know where you went, but am quite intrigued by the photo - can't wait. Happy to hear you had a restful break! Always makes such a difference.
Post a Comment