Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just so ya know....

I'm probably going to end my blog. Just don't feel like "writing" about anything anymore. I will still read about everyone's exciting lives (and leave comments). I might still post things here and there, but I'm not gonna make myself sick over it. No biggie. If I have something to share great, if not, OH WELL.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I'll keep you in my Google Reader so I know when you update. I'll see you around on Facebook and Myspace.

Bets said...

I'll miss you ... but totally understand. I think one of the reasons why I keep up with my blog is that it's the best way for me to keep up with my family & friends ... or rather for them to keep up with me! :)

Country Girl said...

you know i'm right there with ya. although... i did post a little tidbit tonight on mine. :)

Linda said...

I'm gonna miss your blog. But like Jaime said, I'll keep up with you on Facebook!