Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blog(er) boycott

I'm boycotting a blog that I read on a regular basis on Kansas.com. Okay, not boycotting the blog, but one blogger in particular.
I can't stand people that think others owe them something. People owe you NOTHING when you are rude, nasty and snide. This blogger acts like a spoiled rotten brat.
Every single time this person posts a blog it is negative and nagging.
I would usually not complain about the content of Kansas.com, unless it has to do with the comments posted on stories. If you don't think there are true idiots amongst us, read comments on certain stories. Good Gawd! I could go on and on regarding that. Kansas.com is one of my favorite things to read everyday. But I refuse to read someones complete disrespect for other people. THE VERY PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO SERVE. Pretty soon no one in this town is going to be willing to talk to you.
Listen, I'm as negative as the next person, but I would never bite the hand that feeds me.
Okay I feel better.

5 comments:

Country Girl said...

hmmm... who might you be talking about?? tell me so i know what blog to read... and then boycott it myself. ;)

Country Girl said...

and hey... while on the subject of blogs... where is wichitalk? is it no more, or can i just not find it??

Heather rules said...

Are speaking in print or online?

Country Girl said...

online. and which blog are you talking about?? i've got two guesses.

Rockyn Robyn said...

I say right on sister. Some stuff I'm reading from the WE Blogs seem to have been written by Nancy Negative!!