I've been stewing on something for almost a week. I thought maybe I took it the wrong way. I'm pretty good at that. However, I asked someone about it today. It's the first time I've brought it up to anyone and they said "yes, totally uncool" (not to quote Ms. Aniston).
I was recently approached with the "I know this may be totally out of your budget" comment. Why would someone say that? The person that said it to me, really does not know me all that well. What would give you the right to say that to me? Not just me, but anyone. It's rude and uncalled for. Especially in a room full of people. My FRIENDS know that I'm frugal, but only when it comes to myself. It made me feel like I was in Dillards and the bitchy ass saleswomen won't even look in my damn direction. You don't know how much money I have, nor does it matter. I'm a person and things like that should be kept to yourself. I wish people would think before they speak.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
So, you know me THAT well...
Posted by Heather rules at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AMEN Heather! Absolutely, TOTALLY uncalled for! Where do people get off making comments like that?
Thanks Linda.
I agree with you... they don't know you well enough to make comments like that. Urg!
Post a Comment