and I don't think it's over yet. I'm talking layoffs for those of you that read this blog and are not employed at the bird. Twelve peoples lives are getting ready to change as of June 27th. I love how they give everyone two weeks, but when you give your notice they expect you to give a full month. What a crock of s@*t. The only reason they want you to give a full month is because NO ONE knows what it is you do. They sure can throw out all of these brilliant ideas, but have no idea what goes on in your area of the building. From what I've been told once, the only thing I do is "data entry." It cracks me up. Where do they get some of these people and why are they not leaving?
On a brighter note, Justin has done some work on our bikes. He cleaned mine up and got her a shinning. He added a shrunken head and a PBR label to his. Rocking. We went for a ride Saturday. Started out at Linwood Park at Mt. Vernon and Hydraulic and rode all the way to Harry's Uptown at Douglas and Hillside and had lunch. It was a great ride.
Father's Day was okay. I didn't get Justin anything besides a card. He said he did not want anything because he is spending money on his truck and our bikes. I felt really bad though. I think I may go ahead and order one of those Chicago pizzas from Jaime's blog. I did grill for Justin and my dad Sunday night. I made deviled eggs, baked beans, coleslaw, corn, burgs, brats, mushrooms and onions. It was yummy. We watched the "Bucket List" when we got home. It was a good movie. Not the best, but I enjoyed it. Of course, I'm not a movie person. I do however want to see "The Happening." When those bodies are falling from the rooftop in the preview, "creepy."
Of course my pictures turned out all stupid again. Sorry. I'll get it at some point. But I usually blog in the morning when I'm running late for "the happiest place in the world."
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Here we go again...
Posted by Heather rules at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you guys had a good bike ride. I'm thinking I might need a bike...just thinking about it at this point, though. You know my thoughts on the whole layoff situation. Misery loves company!
Sweeeeeet chain wheel!Thats super cool!
As far as the layoffs go, I bet it still ain't over!
The boys saw The Happening last weekend and absolutely loved it!
And your pics are just fine girl!
I'm with Chris. You know how I feel about the layoffs too!
Post a Comment