I cannot figure out how to fix my blog. When I go to my dashboard, it does not give me an option to "manage" my layout which is what I need in order to add all the stuff I lost. Crap. I really missed up. I will figure all of this out tomorrow night.
I have to get to bed soon. I have to meet with a funeral home at 9 a.m. Gotta drop Gage off at my mom and dad's early so they can take him to school. I've had to remind myself all day. I don't know if anyone else has this problem when "aunt flo" visits, but I lose like 10,000 brain cells once a month. It seems to suck the commen sense right outta me. I don't know what the heck I'm doing. Being a woman really stinks for ONE week out of a month, but other than that, WOMEN ROCK!
Here is the next challenge...
"Step out the front door like a ghost into the fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white. And in between the moon and you, the Angels get a better view of the crumbling difference between wrong and right."
Thursday, February 28, 2008
HELP!
Posted by Heather rules at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I suck at music trivia...I know I've heard the song lyrics you typed, but I can't place the song. Great new feature, though. I'll be amazed from afar by those who are good at this!
Stumped again! I'm too old I think!
Well the one yesterday was a little different. A lot of peeps will not know "The Cure"
This one is pretty well known among my age group. I promise to include all different types of music. As many of you know, I love ALL different kinds of tunage. We will have a wide array. damn is that right spelling. Damn "aunt Flo" all to hell.
i counted so many flippin' crows today... what the heck? where'd they all come from?
Round Here! Round Here! Round Here! Round Here! Round Here! Round Here!
You have GOT to visit KC sometime and come to team trivia with us!
I would be honored to kick some trivia butt with you guys. I may have to plan that sometime! I could seriously use a little getaway.
Post a Comment