since I've updated this blog. I really have not had much to talk about. I had the flu last weekend, but was still able to pull myself together for the Tesla concert Sunday night. I did not leave my seat, as I was too weak. I wish I would have been in better shape, because I would have enjoyed the show SO MUCH MORE. Oh well.
The work week was stressful. Glad it's over.
Justin had to take my car to Bosley's this morning to get new tires. My car has been pulling to the right so I took it in to Tracy's yesterday for an alignment. Well they called and said I needed new tires and that the alignment would not do any good without new tires. If I would have went through them it would have been $491.56. Well when I had a flat a couple of weeks ago, Justin got a new tire for cheaper than what Tracy's was quoting. Well of course when I called them back and told them I would just come and pick up the car, I was taked into the alignment. I'm such a sucker.
Tonight we are going to our friends, Josh and April's for fajitas and margaritas. We will also be playing some Cranium and possibly doing a little karoke. They have some new American Idol Karoke CD's. With the proper amount of Patron Margaritas, I will (in my own mind) be the star of the show. I will post some pics tomorrow.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
It's been awhile...
Posted by Heather rules at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Don't you HATE car repairs? Wish there was such a thing as an indestructible car!
Yeah! She's back!
Glad to see you're posting again - sorry to hear you weren't feeling well.
WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS!!
Is the star of the show feeling a little under the weather?
tomorrow is here... where be the pics?? :)
Well we did not play the game or sing any songs. April & KC were unable to come. April's aunt Betty died. So we drank and ate and that was it. I tend to forget how much tequila and I don't get along.
Byebye BOE money! I HATE when things like this come up..... Just like the fatty speeding ticket I got last week, can't get ahead for nothing!
Post a Comment