or at least for awhile. Dilemma is over. I'm staying where I am. I'm so glad all of that is over. I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted and that feels good. I'm not good with such big, life changing decisions. I know that I could have been very happy if I took the other road, but that would mean I would not EVER be able to cut my hair off. I know that sounds stupid, but think about it girls. That's a huge commitment for a chick. The reason I could not cut my hair would be because of my tattoos. I had an opportunity to work with some GREAT people, but I also have that now. I have met some of the greatest people that have walked into my life, here at the Bird. Yeah, you girls know who you are. I do want to say thanks for everyone's encouraging words and support this past month and a half. It's totally appreciated.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
i'm happy for ya that you finally made the decision. and the opportunity was good for you to know just how awesome you are, and that you could go somewhere else if you wanted to. you're never stuck.
you know that you are one of those girls. love ya cowpoke, i mean cowgirl. ;o)
wow girl...we were so busy talking about concerts tonight that I forgot to ask you about your situation. I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE STAYING, but also want to chime in w/cowgirl and say you're awesome, and now you know your worth!
Linda
I didn't know what was going on until I got home tonight.
Well... I'm glad you are staying! Yay!
sounds like you made a great decision!
I'm glad you're staying Heather. The big bird might peck away at us at times, but it's all the chicks that make it worthwhile. :-) Now if that seems especially insightful let's chalk it up to the 101 fever I'm running.
Poor Peggy. Everyone is sick with something. blah!
Having been a bird that flew the coup, there is life after the Eagle if you ever change your mind! :) They are lucky to have you!
Post a Comment