Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Something is going around


I feel like poop. Justin stayed home sick today and I felt bad all day. Almost everyone I know feels yucky. Is it the weather changes or is that an old wives tale? I don't know, but I'm sick of all of it.
I'm also super jealous of Chris. We talked today about going to caucus tonight. Well that did not happen for me tonight. I didn't get out of work until 6 p.m. and I had to get home to take care of Justin, who of course thinks he's dying. I'm very sad about not being able to contribute to making history. ;o(

6 comments:

Country Girl said...

remind me never to talk you into us going to lunch at the eaton

Anonymous said...

It's the poisoned rib-eye!

Country Girl said...

you sick too, miss ginafur?

Anonymous said...

i didn't get to caucus tonight either because of my stupid work schedule. obama is kicking butt in kansas tonight!

Chris said...

The caucus missed you Heather! When I was watching TV tonight and some of the results were down at the bottom, it said H. Clinton and for just a split second, I thought it was you! Isn't that funny? You would totally get my vote!

jenny said...

Sounds like you all need to drink some Elderberry wine! It is supposed to protect you from colds and flu so I faithfully drink it during the winter months. Two years running... so far so good.

The caucus was pretty exciting! I was surprised the weather didn't keep people away.