Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 Random Things

We used to do a list of 20 things, but it's early and I can't think of 20, so here's 10....

1. A lot of people on the 3rd floor at my work could use a class in elevator ettitque. (Friends on the 3rd floor, don't get bent out of shape)

2. No matter how hard I try, I just cannot dig green olives. Love black olives, hate green olives.

3. I once won a "Dress Your Wishbone" contest. I made a Michael Jackson wishbone, complete with glitter glove.

4. Because of my job, I get a lot of skull gifts (and REALLY bad jokes).

5. I really want to beat up the mom and grandma involved in the case of Caylee Anderson, the two year old missing in Fla.

6. I have no desire to visit Florida, unless I'm going to the Keys.

7. I changed my clothes like seven times before I left the house yesterday morning and then went home at lunch and changed again. Ugh, bad woman day, if you know what I mean.

8. I'm mad that I can no longer wear jeans on Fridays.

9. I can't wait to be out at the lake this weekend.

10. My birthday is coming up and I have no idea what I want to do or what to tell Justin to get me. crazy?

9 comments:

Jaime said...

Amen on the elevator class, sister. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people go rushing into the elevator before the riders have a chance to get off. I have been known to do this, too, but I still hate it.

Heather rules said...

I have more of a problem with the folks that don't hold the elevator. I know they saw me, they looked right at me and then boom the door shuts and up they go without me. Nice, real nice.

Anonymous said...

I really hope that they find Caylee soon. :-( Also, I might see you out at the lake this weekend! And thanks for explaining to me what the wishbone contest was about. :-)

Bets said...

I hate green olives, too! Oooh, and I really hate kalamata olives.

Country Girl said...

jaime has a good point too. peeps who are totally blocking the door to get on when someone is trying to get off. UGH!
and hey... you forgot to mention the FIVE times you changed your clothes today.
and... you gotta be shittin' me...seriously?!?! no more jeans on friday's. whose dumbass idea was that??

Linda said...

I so agree with Nos. 1, 2 & 5!!!! And what's the deal with the "no jean" edict? Hell, I can wear 'em every day if I want!

Heather rules said...

It's part of the new dress code. Jennifer, myself, Tonya and Brenda are not allowed to wear jeans because we greet the public. Have you ever seen what kind of people are walk-ins??? I really don't think they would mind.

Peggy said...

I agree on the elevator!
1. Why is anyone in such a big hurry to go to the third floor.
2. Why can't folks even make eye contact or speak on the elevator.

What's with the jeans thing? I wear denim skirts all the time. what's the difference?

Anonymous said...

You could only come up with 10? man... I came up with 99! You can do better!