A CLONE TROOPER!! I was a little frightened at first,
but he informed me that he was not here to do me any harm.

Justin's grandma was put in the hospital yesterday (she's going to be fine) and from what I've been told Gage wore this helmet the whole time Justin and him were visiting. Justin said he made a lot of friends. When he first walked in a nurse said "Wow, it's Darth Vader" and Gage said "Close lady. I'm a Clone Trooper."
He also made friend with two nurses, Heather (my name) and Jackie (my mom's name). For some reason he was fascinated by that coincidence.

3 comments:
LOL. Too funny.
That kid is a trip! I think its totally adorable that Justin let him wear it at the hospital. Thats good shit, right there. He's free to express himself. Right on!
Where's my mom? ;)
Post a Comment