
Our cabin at Tablerock for our 10th Anniversary in Oct. YEAH!! I can't wait. Justin went ahead and called and reserved it last night. We've asked three other couples to come along and all but one has confirmed, so we figured it was safe to go ahead and get it all set up. I'm really ready for a little getaway. We stayed at this cabin last year during the trip from hell. Our traveling mates SUCKED and we will never travel with them again EVER!! The cabin is 3 bedrooms (and a loft) and 2 baths, full kitchen, fireplace, deck overlooking Tablerock. The leaves start to change around that time so it's going to be beautiful.


Thursday night Rockyn Robyn and I will be attending the LA Guns and Faster Pussycat concert at the stupid meat market known as America's Pub. Should be a good time. You can't beat a good ol 80's concert and the tickets are $8. Hell I remember paying that for some pretty good names back in the day. I paid $16 to see Motley Crue one time. Miss the days of cheap concerts. Hell you can't even afford to buy a shirt from the experience because your money went to the ticket and the $10 beers.
7 comments:
One of my BEST vacations ever was renting a cabin at Tablerock...it looks absolutely beautiful! You and RR should have a great time at the concert. WARNING: it may be depressing to see youngsters dancing to "our" music, but several beers will take care of that. Have fun!
Frickin sweet! I can't believe you're going to that show - I would totally go if I lived in Doodah still!
That does look lovely - and in october?!?! Should be beautiful!!
Lucky!
Tablerock sounds great! Maybe Corby and I should do that for our 21st anniversary, except OOPS, it's in December!
OK, jay and I will go to the cabin! we can even seranade you with our band! hehehe
Yay for your trip - it will be great!
The cabin looks great. What a great time of year to go.
So jealous!
Post a Comment