Friday, August 15, 2008
Livin in the 80's
Here is our self portrait right before heading over to the Pub to see Faster Pussycat and LA Guns. We had a blast! I did get dissed by Marty Casey (lead singer of LA Guns), but whatever. I think he may have gotten too big for his britches. I was a fan of his while he was on Rockstar INXS, but after last night, not so much! I did however get some hand holding action from Taime Downes (lead singer of F.P.). The Sleepy Truckers warmed up the audience and they are always great. Good fun-time band. Then we had the Dog's Divine, then LA Guns and Faster Pussycat. Did not get home until after midnight. So Robyn and I drank from 6:30 to midnight. I don't know about her, but I'm feeling GREAT!
Posted by Heather rules at 7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
glad you girls had a great time! I know you were really looking forward to it! Long live the 80's!!!!
'80s rocked! makes me want to go buy some aqua net! ;) hehe
ya gotta love self portraits! Sounds like so much fun! Hail 80's...
I STILL CAN'T HEAR A THING!!
Post a Comment