Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas cookies



Gage and I made cookies tonight. We totally enjoyed ourselves. Well maybe I enjoyed myself more than Gage. He helped but he wanted to eat the cookies more than make them pretty. In the picture you can see me wearing the xmas jammies my main (wo) man got me. (Please do not notice the no bra-age) and my Raiders shirt (yeah, I know they suck, but they are my damn team).




I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! For those who know me, don't let my crappy attitude fool you!

8 comments:

Country Girl said...

forget your attire - i'm diggin' gage's shirt. ROCK ON!! and wanna hear something totally cool? last night... on suite life of zack and cody... one of 'em was wearing THE SAME SHIRT!! obviously those boys have good taste.

Heather rules said...

yeah, he got that shirt from James "Sugar Bear" Buzzard.

Country Girl said...

hmmm... sounds like a cool kid. ;)

Chris said...

Um, I like to eat the cookies more than decorate them, too. Did Big Dad take those pictures? 'Cause I can see both your arms.

Heather rules said...

Big dad did indeed.

Anonymous said...

I never got any of these cookies today? :-(

Linda said...

hey, we can't fault your Raiders shirt cuz some of us are Chiefs fans!

Anonymous said...

loving your blog heather. good idea for the list of "things to do before i die."