Wednesday, December 19, 2007

FOOD DAY FOOD DAY FOOOOOOOOOD DAY!


Tomorrow is the annual Holiday Feast in advertising. The food days lately have been totally sucking. We used to be known for our food days. Not so much anymore. I'm looking forward to making myself miserable. Here is my contribution to one of the best seven deadly sins...GLUTTONY. One is a Spinach Dip, the other is Asiago Cheese and Roasted Garlic Dip. THANKS CHRISTINA!

4 comments:

Country Girl said...

Enjoy the dips!! Don't forget to call me when you get to work so I can partake.
And for those of you who are interested in the dips... you can get the full hookup at www.cottonwoodmercantile.com :)

Linda said...

Dang, I wish someone would let me know when food day is. I would have had Corby make something delish! Too late now - he's crashed in his recliner!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo... I can't wait to partake in those dips :-) FREE COFFEE TODAY So get your booty in here!

Jaime said...

Yum. Food days in the newsroom never look that good.