Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gift Exchange With My Girls










Today the Christmas spirit was in full gear. Christina, Chris & I did our gift exchange in the most somber office at the Big Bird. It was great. I am so thankful to have some of the GREATEST friends ever. Thank you to Chris for the complete series of "My So Called Life." God what a GREAT gift and show. One of my favs. I'm SO glad the teenage years are OVAH!!! Thank you to Christina for the most awesome coffee mug. I'm sure Chris will agree, that was a great gift. The mug has us three on it with our "Real Housewives of Orange County" names. Chris is "CeCe" Christina is "Lily-Cayte" and myself as "Kiki." We came up with the names while lunching at Old Chicago "O.C." The names kinda sound like we have money and allows us to be people we are totally NOT! hehe. Thanks again girls for being great friends. I'm very lucky to have you both in my life. Merry Christmas!!!
And please do not judge this new blogger. I am SO not getting the whole picture placement thing. GAWD!

5 comments:

Country Girl said...

we really must hit the spa soon girls for our full day of pampering. oh wait... can we afford that??? hell yeah we can - we are THE real cool chics of the OC.
i love you too kiki -- and cece -- merry hoho!!
i love my october road dvd set... obviously - it will keep me entertained for hours. and my pandora bracelet... zowie.

Anonymous said...

great pics and the coffee mug is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Those coffee mugs were awesome. I didn't even know you guys were in there taking pictures, I could have taken pics for you guys.

Chris said...

Thanks for the offer of photog duties, Jennifer, but it's so much more fun to see the results this way!

Chris said...

Those photos look great because of the green. We didn't even plan it and we were SO festive! That just proves how cool we are, right?