Ok, so I am not a writer and I don't pretend to be. I'm new to this whole crazy blog world. I love reading the blogs of everyone I know, but have only recently thought of starting my own. I have a feeling my blog will turn into more of a bitch outlet, versus a family friendly blog. We shall see. I will probably blog about this and that, but it will mostly be me complaining, because that's how I roll. Give me some time kiddies. I will eventually spill my guts and crap all over everything you know and love. Just kidding.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
i'm so glad you've started a blog! can't wait to read your posts.
dadgum you greedy! i was supposed to be the first comment EVER on the new blog!! buy me some bloom and i will consider forgiving you.
i hope i can earn your forgiveness.
Oh you gals, this blog is not worth fussing over...BELIEVE ME!!
you will have a lot of fun with the blog :)
You are right Gretchen, I'm sure I WILL have a lot of fun, but I doubt others will. hehe
oh please, this blog is SO worth fussing over - FUN FUN FUN
You don't have to be a writer to start a blog and I'm SO HAPPY you're going to share your thoughts with us. I feel so privileged!
Post a Comment