Friday, December 14, 2007

So...


I'm here at the house with two boys who are SO bored. "Oh my gawd, we have nothing to do, blah, blah, blah." Ya know, back in my day, we had a blast with whatever was happening at the time. I did not have a video game system until about 14. It was Nintendo and compaired to the systems they have nowadays, it was complete crap. But I LOVED it. Gage has not had anyone spend the night in awhile now and I thought it was a great idea. I thought the boys would keep each other entertained, but NO, they have been on me ALL NIGHT. I love both of them, but good lord, gimme a Friday night break! I know you can see the crazy in my eyes.
And can I just say, Gage has gums that last for days! hehe. Love that little man.

9 comments:

Country Girl said...

party on kids!!

Country Girl said...

YAY!! I AM DIGGIN' THIS LAYOUT WAY MORE BETTER. :)

Country Girl said...

by the way... do you KNOW how old you sound, little miss "back in my day"

Chris said...

I love this picture! And I the title of your blog! And the fact that you have a blog! I'm all about the exclamations this morning! There's snow too!

Chris said...

I meant I love the title of your blog. Too early for me!

Heather rules said...

Chris - I love smiling, it's my favorite. ;o)

Chris said...

I forgot to say that. I love smiling too, it's my favorite. Hee hee

Country Girl said...

ok, this is crazy... i read "i love the title of your blog" without the love being there. i guess i just knew, huh? :)

Chris said...

Yeah, you're psycho. I mean psychic.