Sunday, December 16, 2007

WINE - Oh (yeah)!!



So I NEVER thought in a million bazillion years that this would EVER come out of my mouth...I'm really sick of beer. I know it sounds absurd coming from the girl that can drink anyone under the table, especially when it comes to beer. So beer has taken a back seat. Until we meet again Pabst Blue Ribbon...R.I.P.


I have now found something else to ruin my liver. It's WINE. I cannot believe how much I love it. I was turned onto Bloom by Gretchen's blog. I LOVE it. I also love the Polka Dot as well. But Bloom's label and packaging makes me feel happy. Happy Flowers! Damn them marketing people are good.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can no longer drink beer the way i used to. wine is a more sophisticated choice for us thirtysomethings. bloom is the best. i didn't know the bottles came in colors besides pink!

Country Girl said...

sad that i STILL have not tasted the bloom... or any of their other happy wines. i do think i want to get a bottle of each though - just cuz they're so darn purdy!

Country Girl said...

hi... is this saferiders?
gretchen?!?
oops...
;)

Heather rules said...

The pink is the "Riesling" and the purple is the "Pinot Gris" and the other is "Red Petals" I did not care too much for the Red Petals, but the Pinot Gris was AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

cayte you are SO funny. wow, i haven't seen the other two flavors before. i don't even know what a pinot gris is...

Heather rules said...

I think Pinot Gris is short for Pinot Grigio. How ever the hell you spell it.
I've seen all the flavors at a liquor store by my house.

Chris said...

You saw all those flavors on the south side?!? Awesome. Also, you spelled Pinot Grigio correctly! I am so proud and inspired to drink some wine. Maybe I'll buy some for Christmas and get lit with my sisters and nephew.

Heather rules said...

OMG I AM a wine snob. I can spell Pinot Grigio. hehe

Chris said...

Any good lush knows how to spell grigio. Keep up the good work!

Linda said...

Love your blog girl! Awesome posts so far. Keep up the great work. Oh, and I'm a wine loser - don't care for any of it. Give me a margarita any day! (or every day!)

Princess Jill said...

I'm not a big wine drinker either - I agree with Linda J. give me a margarita from Cheddars anyday! Maybe I could meet Linda there say....Wed. 12-19-07 noonish?

HotHeadRed said...

I'm loving your blog...also a lover of wine, but no Nasti Spumanti for me, thankyouverymuch! I'm also tiring of beer in my old age - have also turned to martinis. They can sure put a mean scald on a liver, though! Salut, Cheers, Mazel tav!

Bets said...

I thought it was ironic that we just finished off a bottle of Bloom AND Polk-a-dot last night! Love both of them. Try this one, too ... RELAX!