Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lake bound...


It's been a pretty good week. On Tuesday I switched purses before I went into work and I found two lottery tickets worth $3, so when I stopped to get gas, I turned them in for three more. When I got into work I decided to scratch them off. The second one was a $100 winner!!! Can you believe that?? It was a great start to my Tuesday. I do have a picture with my winnings, but SOMEONE has not emailed that to me as of yet.
Yesterday, I had a great lunch with two of the greatest people I know. Chris, Christina and I hit up Olive Garden. There were AT LEAST two people at the restaurant that deserved an a55-whopping. One lady who had TWO friggin cells phones. As if one is not bad enough. And she used them pretty much the whole time. I felt like we should have invited her lunch mate over to our table so she'd have someone to chat with. And the other lady poked, yes I said POKED Chris. On our way out we were tempted to go over and poke her in her eye. I swear when we get together it's hard not to laugh.

I'm getting ready to get in the shower and head to the store to get all of our camping goodies. We will be out at El Dorado if anyone is interested. I'm so excited. This is gonna be so peaceful and relaxing. Of course we will have super yummy food. I'm going to make pizza out there. That will be a first. Should be fine. I usually make a large pan of enchiladas too, but I don't know that I will have time. We shall see. I'm going to borrow my mom's camera, since mine is obviously gone forever. They are calling for rain Friday and Saturday. I hope they are wrong. Even if it does rain, I'll hang in the camper and watch some movies. We are bringing "Fool's Gold" and "Reign Over Me." I've not seen either. I'm going to enjoy myself no matter what!! I love to be out at the lake!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and a super-de-duper weekend.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Enjoy your time off at the lake. If I didn't already have plans you know I'd come visit and snarf some pizza!

Rockyn Robyn said...

Enjoy! I hope the weather holds out for y'all!

Anonymous said...

Ok, this new phone I got won't email pictures so I'm going to have to send the picture to Jesse so he can email it to you of your winning lottery ticket! SORRY!!!

Linda said...

Hope you have a great time at the lake! You deserve some R & R!

Bets said...

Have fun at the lake ... I hope it doesn't rain on you all!
P.S. TOTALLY jealous of your $100 ticket! That kind of stuff never happens to me!

Country Girl said...

ok, yeah, so i totally have to know... WHO in tarnation won't email you pics??? ---- I'M SORRY.... I SO HUMBLY APOLOGIZE... sometime this month, i SWEAR!!