Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Three posts in one night

******Update on my missing camera******
Yeah, I found the damn thing. I asked Justin a couple of times if he had checked his truck. "Oh yeah, babe I checked it." RRRRREEEEEEAAAALLLLYYY....As I was unpacking all the camping stuff, I found it underneth the passenger seat. Way to open up them peepers babe. It's stuff like that that makes me love that crazy man. Geesh! I told him he needed to call his sister to let her know we found it and they can stop looking. He wants them to keep looking. hehe. Maybe at some point I'll post some pics from the Fourth of July. Not tonight though, I don't want to overwhelm anyone. ;o)

3 comments:

Chris said...

So glad you found the camera. It's always in the last place you look ;-)

Linda said...

SO, SO, SO GLAD YOU FOUND IT!!!! I bet you breathed a huge sigh of relief! After you pounded on that adorable hubby!

Anonymous said...

YAY!