Our holiday weekend was a huge bummer. I'm not going to go into all of it, but there was family drama and it was not on my side for once. hehe. We went to Springfield and I don't think we will be visiting again for awhile.
I did get some great pictures over the weekend and I'd love to share them with you, but I lost our camera. Nice huh? I'm sick about it. It's got to be somewhere in Justin's sisters 10,000 sqft home, but they have not found it. I just bought that camera for Justin's birthday last year. ugh!!!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed that they find that sucka!!
Looking forward to this weekend and doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! We have no plans and that feels great. After last weekend I just want to hang out at my happy home. I think the next weekend we are going camping. Can't wait. That'll be a blast. Ready to get our camper out and hang out in the great outdoors.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Well...
Posted by Heather rules at 7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heather, I hope you have a great relaxing weekend. With all the changes up here and the extra things I'm doing now I got home each night and crash. I'm in bed by 9:30 each night. YAWN!
-Peggy
I hope your sister-in-law finds your camera. It HAS to be there somewhere! Enjoy a relaxing weekend, and then take those days off next week!
Post a Comment