but we shall see how Heather does.
I went to Dutch's this afternoon and spent like a wild woman. It's okay though, I had permission from Big Daddy. He helped me get my area ready. Thanks babe. You are the best!!!

Before the beauty

After my hard work and a little bit of Justin's

What do you think?

This MY own little piece of our crappy yard.
The big rocks you see are actual pieces of Justin's grandma's house in Springfield. They tore it down two years ago and we went by and took some of the rocks. Justin's grandpa Clyde built the house with his own hands with limestone rock. It was an awesome house.
9 comments:
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! i was outside tonight trying to figure out how to spice up our landscaping. the peeps who lived here before were flippin' idiots when it came to planting stuff. i think their philosophy was "let's buy what's on sale. who cares what it is. we won't live there forever."
Looks awesome! You're making me get the itch. I'm off Monday & Tuesday, maybe I'll go pick up some goodies. We did plant some tomatoes.
Looks so good! You might have to come landscape my new house! :)
PS - I'm going to blog about my weekend trip tonight so settle down!
It looks wonderful! I love the flowers that you picked out. Very pretty. Now I need to get mine planted!
Very nice!!! You guys did a great job!
That looks really nice. Doesn't it feel good to dig in the dirt!
OOPS! I just noticed you blogged about landscaping - so did I! Great minds I guess! Looks awesome!
Looks great! I can't wait until I can get into my own patio and get some planting done! Thanks for sharing.
I'm jealous of your landscaping. I try but almost always fail in that category.
Post a Comment