Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HEAVENLY!

Justin came home with this little piece of heaven last night.
If you like peach cobbler, you must give it a try. It was orgasmic.
As the hubcap said, you can't go wrong with Willie. I say you can't go wrong with Ben & Jerry.

8 comments:

El Bee said...

Wow, that sounds yummy. A man that brings you home ice cream....he's awesome!

Linda said...

that's sounding pretty darn good, even at 9am!

Chris said...

Oh sure, get me dreaming about something else I shouldn't eat! You know my carb-fest is in full swing.

Heather rules said...

I finished it off late last night. ;o)

Country Girl said...

imagine how heavenly it would be over a piece of peach cobbler... FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN!!

Heather rules said...

Oh dear lord. That needs to be tried out!

Rockyn Robyn said...

Willie is the bomb. Peach cobbler is the bomb. ICE CREAM is the bomb.

Unknown said...

Eight comments on on a paragraph and a picture of peach cobbler ice cream. That's kind of amazing actually.