These gas prices are CRAZY! It took $48.65 to fill up my tank on Saturday. I remember when it took $25.oo to fill my little Mazda. If I lived a little closer to downtown I would probably start riding a bicycle. I know some of you are in really good shape and could handle that ride, I could not. I'd have to stop every 10 minutes for a smoke break (just kidding).
So this morning, I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the roar of a Harley. Justin changed the oil in the motorcycle last night. I did not know there was a reason for it. I figured he was just outside tinkering with the hog. Nope, after I hear the roar, I run to the door and see my hubcap cruising down the road. WAY TO SAVE SOME PETRO BABE (and look super duper hot while doing it).
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I'm with Jill
Posted by Heather rules at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
yep... $53 to fill my car the other day. dude, i about went postal.
um... yeah... i was wrong. just got done doing a little online banking. it wasn't $53... it was $59 f***ing .25. that's it! i'm gettin' a bike and a bamboo hat!! ;)
well, my old (but new to me) Accent has a small gas tank, so I only put about $30 in it to fill up. That lasts about 10 days. Much better than the old Suburban and van we used to drive!
Well in the thirty some odd days that I have owned my new car I have only been able to afford to fill it up ONCE! It is $68 to filler up. The tank is double the size that I used to have so I only have enough moula to take it to a half a tank...pretty sad.
Opt for a scooter instead of a bike. They don't go very fast, but they are so much more awesome than peddling!
AND GAS WENT UP 16 CENTS OVER NIGHT!! WTH? Keep getting richer there Mr. Bush, as you are on your way out the damn door.
No kidding. How bout one of the oil companies pay each one of us a few thousand. I think they can spare some of their $50 million dollar profits!
Post a Comment