Wednesday, May 21, 2008

GO BROOKE!!!!

I'm a super proud aunt this morning. I attended the graduation of my niece, Brooke at Century II. I'm very proud of her. I could not help but shed a few tears on my way to Century II, and again when watching her walk across the stage. She's a great girl with a lot ahead of her. Wishing you the best Brooke!! You deserve it.
It was also emotional, because I was once a South High Titan. As they said last night, "Once a Titan, Always a Titan." I could not help but think of the things I would change about high school if I could go back.
The sea of Red and Blue. GO TITANS!
Brooke, the proud grad!

Papoo, Brooke and G'ma Jackie. (my parents)

Proud Aunt Heather and Brooke

My nephew, Jonathan, my sister, Michelle, Brooke, niece, Shyann and ex-brother-in-law, Don.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke!

Linda said...

Congrats Brooke! And Heather, you are such a good aunt!

Chris said...

Congrats to Brooke and here's to a bright future!