We had a lot going on this weekend.
Justin's sister, her husband and their daughter, Molly came up from Springfield. Friday night we wnt and ate at the Eaton. I was not impressed. I'm not going to go into the why's and what-nots, but very disappointed. Maybe I expect a lot more when paying that kind of money for a meal. Oh well.
Saturday, Justin, Gage, Elaina's husband, Sean and Molly all went to the park in Winfield. I stayed behind to go to Wal-Mart (joy) and get mother's day gifts done for my mom and Justin's mom. I planted flowers in really cool pots for them. The wind was totally ticking me off, so I moved into the garage. Nona (Justin's mom) and Jackie (my mom) really loved them. So I did a good job.
Sunday, was MY day. I got up made breakfast. Fried eggs, bacon, P.I.B.S and hashbrowns. Ate, hit the door around noon and headed to Accessory City. I've been dying to go in there and finally did. I got a purse, some scarves and the cutest shoes. Then off to the west side. I stopped by Christina's, then went to The Red Dot Boutique (Target) and the Old Navy. I spent like a wild woman. Many of you know, I'm the lowest maintenance girl. There are times it has killed me to spend money on Cover Girl foundation. It felt really good to spend some moolah on myself. I got a lot of cute clothes. So when you see me, feel free to compliment. hehe. After my shopping spree, I headed over to Justin's moms. We had KFC, mac n cheese, peas and salad. She was going to feed us hot dogs and frozen shrimp. Justin asked me to go grab some chicken. I, of course did not argue. We played Skip-Bo as we do every Sunday. Came home to watch stupid Parvarti win Survivor. SUCH CRAP!
Well gotta get Gage to school and my butt to work.
Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mother's Day weekend
Posted by Heather rules at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Parv winning Survivor is huge crap! I hate how the jury spouts off and then votes for her anyway...what the #%$? I've said this before, but this may be my last season watching.
Kudos for having a day of shopping for yourself! What a wonderful day!
I can attest to the fact that you bought some super-cute clothes. Rock on Mamasan!
The outfit you bought and wore today was very cute! On thing, what is this PIBS that you made for breakfast?
I don't watch Survivor, so...
Glad you spent some moolah on yourself. You gotta do that every now and then.
Jennifer -
Pigs in a Blanket. Little smokies in biscuits. YUM
Post a Comment