I know I'm a little late. We had a very busy weekend. Family came in town for Gage's birthday, which was great. He was very happy that his cousins, Maranda, Ian and Evan came up to help him celebrate. We had so much fun. We had his party at "Pump It Up." Very much worth the cost I previously was complaining about. All the adults even joined in the fun, including myself. Ask to see my injury. That's what I get for trying to race a 9 year old. I'm WAY to competitive. Some of you know this already from our "Name That Tune" competitions. ;o) Here are some photos of Gage's 9th Birthday.
The Birthday Boy (look at them eyes)
My niece Shyann on the slide
My crazy butt on the slide

Justin on the slide

Jack (justin's bro) on the slide
My brother-in-law, Don on the slide. He got in trouble. You can only go down feet first. He showed up a little late and missed the safety video.
King Gage getting ready for his cake.
Gage and Jacob on the obstacle course. You see those little red foam blocks? That is what caused my injury. I fell from the top where the kids are, hit my leg on one of the foam blocks and landed on my back at the bottom of this "ladder"Dairy Queen put Happy Birthday Gage, but he wanted mom to add "and may the force be with you." Of course I did.
I'm thinking about making this my new myspace pic.
Our neighbor Aiden, showing off his boxing skills.
After the party, we headed down to Island Park in Winfield for some relaxation. Actually it was to wear all the kids out. You probably can't see Jack's shirt, but I LOVE it. It says "The Hippies Were Right." I told him he should have "but they can't remember what they were right about" put on the back.
I'm thinking about making this my new myspace pic.
Our neighbor Aiden, showing off his boxing skills.
After the party, we headed down to Island Park in Winfield for some relaxation. Actually it was to wear all the kids out. You probably can't see Jack's shirt, but I LOVE it. It says "The Hippies Were Right." I told him he should have "but they can't remember what they were right about" put on the back.



5 comments:
Yeeeaaay! That looks like fun!!! Man! I was stoked to see the pics! Lovin' the slide pics!! Right on Gage's crazy parents!
i want one of those slides in my backyard!!
Great pics. And Gage has gorgeous eyes! Sounds like you got a little wild and crazy!
What a handsome devil! And totally approve of the DQ cake...Gage has great taste. And you never try and race a nine year old - you just tell them that you can and let them wonder. It's much safer that way.
Looks like everyone had a great time. It was a beautiful day for a birthday.
Post a Comment