Thursday, May 29, 2008

No news

I really have not had anything to blog about. I had a four day weekend, which was nice considering I'm getting geared up for a 13 day stretch with NO day off (enjoy your vacay Rockyn Robyn). Over Memorial Day weekend I played BINGO and won twice in a row (whoot-whoot), cleaned my house and just relaxed. It was great. Justin ripped all the carpet out of the "family room" getting ready to "flip" it. It's one of the last rooms that needs to be remodeled in our house. Justin's talking about laying ceramic tile and putting in a wet bar. I'm thinking if he does all that, I may not want to move.
I sure did miss being out at the lake over the last weekend though. We have some friends camping this weekend. We may try to make it out. But I'll have to head back to town Sunday for work.
We'll be attending Final Friday again. There will be a car show in Delano. Should be sweet. Hoping to find some pinstripe art.
I know this is gonna sound crazy coming from this "rocker" chick, but thinking about buying tickets to see Kenny Chesney in Tulsa in Sept. It could be a great little b-day gift to myself. Gonna talk to big dad tonight to see what he has to say.
Also, Justin and I are desperately seeking a retro three wheel trike. If someone knows someone, knows someone, etc. please let us know. I found one on craigslist, but the lady never called me back. blah.

6 comments:

Rockyn Robyn said...

I'm so sorry you have to work that big of a stretch! I feel like a turd, but what can we do?! Its just us baby!

Heather rules said...

Don't you dare feel bad. You enjoy yourself. It sucks, but hey welcome to the bird.

Country Girl said...

Tara and Jerrome have a retro trike for Maddie... seems like she found it at a garage sale. So start shoppin'!! :)

Linda said...

I'm not a big Kenny Chesney fan, but I've heard he puts on a GREAT concert! YOU SHOULD GO!

jenny said...

Kenny does put on a great concert...country fan or not! It will be money well spent and a great b-day gift.

Jaime said...

I saw this bicycle club (http://locojoe.com/coasters/) at Riverfest and I hope to do a story on them soon. They meet every Thursday night at the Shamrock. I'm sure someone in that club can help you find a trike.