Friday, March 7, 2008

Idiots

Ok, so this morning I was watching KAKE news and there were people CAMPING out at the new Wal-Mart set to open this morning. Is it just me, or are those people friggin idiots? Personally speaking, it absoulutely KILLS me to go into Wal-Mart. Right when I pull into the parking lot, I am overcome with pure anger. Then when I get in there, I really have visions of me ramming my cart straight up someone's you know what. You have nasty people with no teeth walking around yelling at their kids, calling them stupid. No one is friendly. When I go into my neighborhood Dillons, I am treated very well. All the guys in the meat dept. know that I always get fresh ground sirloin. I mean I feel like they know me and care about me as a customer. I just felt the need to share my disguist with Wally World and the stupid freaks camping out in their parking lot. DUMB! I know that it is going to be a "greener" Wal-Mart. Whatev!!! It's still gonna be the same damn place where you can get some people watching in and buy your kids some toys that will led to lead poisoning.

Lyrics....
"I ain't got no money. I ain't like those other guys you hang around. It's kinda funny. But they always seem to let you down."

This is one of my all time FAVORITE songs, by one of my all time FAVORITE artists.

12 comments:

jenny said...

song lyrics must not be my thing - got nothing... the walmart camping out is pretty stupid - get a life people!

Heather rules said...

Well Jenny I'm just glad you don't cheat and google it. I appreciate people that play fair. ;o)

Rockyn Robyn said...

You make me giggle! Idiots is right! Just go to one of the other SEVERAL that are open TWENTY FOUR HOURS A DAY!!!!!

Rockyn Robyn said...

Okay, I had to stare at those lyrics for a while...I'd say its Prince.....damn if I can remember the name - soemthing about being a lover....

Anonymous said...

Crazy Walmart people. I love the new layout by the way! :-)

Linda said...

Oh Heather! I so agree about Walmart. I hate it! There are some things we have to buy there, but I complain all the way there, and all the time I'm in the store. Give me my Tar-jay anyday!

and I'm suckin' on these lyrics. One of these days I'm gonna get one!

Heather rules said...

Ok, Robyn was very close. It's "I Wanna Be Your Lover" by SEXY Prince himself. YYYYUUUUMMMM!!!

Heather rules said...

Ok, Robyn was very close. It's "I Wanna Be Your Lover" by SEXY Prince himself. YYYYUUUUMMMM!!!

chitknit said...

That lyric was a toughy. No way I'd have gotten it.

I too hate the whole idea of Wal-Mart, but it's pretty much the only place we can afford to buy groceries. This point was driven home even more last night when I put $10 gas in my car and it ALMOST was a quarter of a tank. I drive a Vibe, for pete's sake.

chitknit said...

oh yeah - my e-mail

jillchittum at gmail dot com

Country Girl said...

you said the W word! Guh-Ross!!

Princess Jill said...

OK - sorry everyone hates Walmart - here in the little town of Augusta I LOVE it! Dillons and Walmart share the same parking lot and I can park in the middle and go to both places in a matter of minutes. Another bonus is Brice works at Dillons and Jessica works at Walmart. I do my fair share of spending money at both places cause I feel like it helps keep my kids employeed. Small town life is great. Everyone at Walmart and Dillons is really friendly. Where else can you find Melvin the 80 yr old man poppin' fresh popcorn everyday after 2:00 at Walmart for just 25 cents? Maybe I should invite you all to come and be MY guest for a little shopping here in Augusta. I'll even spring for popcorn and a 25cent Big K drink!