
BEING GREEN. I'm off tomorrow for "Heather's National Holiday" YAY! I take St. Pat's Day off EVERY year. Gage is out of school (didn't quite plan for that one) and I'm going to take him to the Blarney Breakfast. That should be fun. In the afternoon, my mom and dad will probably take him for a little while so I can at least drink one green beer. It's tradition, what can I say. It was very sad that I could not attend the parade on Saturday, as I was here working at the Bird this weekend.
I'll be back to work on Tuesday, then off Wednesday thru Sunday. We are going to Springfield Friday morning. I can't wait. I'm BEYOND ready for a little getaway. (Denise, I'll be sure and wave to your parents, as we drive through Carthage.)
We are going to Justin's moms again tonight. I started a roast this morning to take over there. We will be playing cards again. Should be a hoot. I will have the camera this time. I'll post some pics tomorrow hopefully.
Lyric challenge...
"I'm making records, my friends they can't wait. They write me letters, and tell me I'm great."
Sunday, March 16, 2008
It ain't easy
Posted by Heather rules at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Joe Walsh, right? But what's the name of that song? Ordinary Average Guy?
Have fun on St. Pat's - lucky for me it's on Spring Break!
Love the photo of you and the hubbo - what a nice picture.
joe walsh! and i knew that before i saw jill's comment
ONE green beer? that's like me saying i'll only buy ONE pandora bead. ;)
hope you have a great st. patty's day!
I KNOW THIS ONE: It's Joe Walsh "Life's Been Good"!! I used to sit in my brother's room and listen to this album when he wasn't home :-) I'm very excited about knowing this!
YAY!!!! Way to go girls. Chris - You are the weiner. YAY for you. I think Linda may be upset that she didn't get on here before everyone else. ;o)
An Irish Blessing for your St. Paddy's Day
May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!
Thanks Peggy. I love that Irish blessing.
I hope you are having a blast today on your national holiday! I thought about you this morning and wondered if you went to the breakfast or not. I didn't make it to the parade saturday either because I thought it was too cold for Jaycee to be out there. :-( I was so bummed. Have fun tonight and see you tomorrow! Oh yeah, we won 7 bucks from the lottery. A group of woman co-workers in another state one the big pot. I'm happy it went to more than one person though!
Post a Comment