Friday, March 28, 2008

Memories








At this time last year we were packing up April and KC's minivan and hitting the road to Galveston, Texas to hop aboard the Carnival Ecstasy. Sure wish I was there right now.


Not a lot to say today. Well I have a lot to say, just not on a public blog.


I have not done a lyric challenge in a bit, so here ya go....

Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon, back again, Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline Ayatollolah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan

6 comments:

Linda said...

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire?

Country Girl said...

thanks for the billy joel, linda. i could remember we didn't start the fire... but wasn't sure if that was the actual title or not.

Heather rules said...

Linda is the winner!!
I love that song.

Jennifer Lacy said...

ahhh man i actually knew that one!

Linda said...

I won! I won! Funny thing is that tonight Kaleb was watching a You Tube video that featured that song!

Chris said...

I LOVE THAT SONG. That's the second one I have known. Maybe I don't suck so bad after all.