She was good. Brittany Spears that is. I thought she did a great job and she made me laugh. "How I Met Your Mother" is one of the best shows ever. Did anyone else watch? What were your thoughts? Watching that show totally reminds me of hanging out with our friends. I love it!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I didn't see! I wish I would have.
i didn't see the whole episode, and had never watched before. what i did see though... funny stuff, and brittney... wow, you'd never know she'd been so messed up lately. hopefully she is getting herself back on track.
I have never watched the show, but Thom loves it so I gave it a chance tonight. I don't know if I was in a bad mood or just didn't have the history with the show, but it was just so so funny. Did love the speed dating thing though...
I've only seen the show once before, but made a point to watch it last night. I enjoyed it. Thought Britney did a good job too! I'm with Jenn - loved the speed date.
Loved the 2-minute date sequence.
I absolutely LOVE How I Met Your Mother. I haven't had a chance to watch this week's episode, but I can't wait!
It's one of our favorites, too!
Post a Comment