I'm goind to do some major cleaning in Gage's room and clean up my "floor-drobe." Also may go and get some box hair color to fix the disaster that is my current hair color.
I wanted to post a couple of pics. We got a new member of our family Monday night. I could not be more pleased. I'm so happy to get rid of the ugly, rusty, blue and white Ford. The new truck is fully loaded. Of course Justin said I'm not aloud to drive it. That won't last long, because SOMEONE will have to get us to Sp'field without getting lost, and that someone is ME! Justin really deserves a new (used) truck. In the 9+ years weve been married, I've had like 5 vehicles. Justin has had the trunk since I was pregnant with Gage. So he is way overdue.



9 comments:
WHOO HOO :)
Right on! Clintons of the White Truck!
Justin does deserve an updated ride. It's really pretty. Can't wait to go out drinkin' in it and then hit trash cans in alleys...I mean, oh forget it.
Congratulations on the new addition to your family. She's beautiful.
Congrats on the new truck! Kaitlin loves hers. She spent the day today washing it and spiffing it up - cuz of the nice weather. Enjoy your vacay!
COME ON!!! No one knows the song?? Here's a clue ...80's girl band.
COME ON!!! No one knows the song?? Here's a clue ...80's girl band.
I obviously was singing to all the 80's girl band songs and never retaining of the information - you got me stumped.
Congrats on the new truck! I am sure that you and Justin will make wonderful owners. :)
It's "Vacation" by The Go-Go's.
Post a Comment