Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Little late...

These crazy fellows from Cirque de Soleil came in for a visit Monday morning and lucky for me (and you, I guess) I still had the camera in my purse from the vacay. It was a great way to start the MUCH dreaded work week. They were a HOOT!

Justin is still upset that I did not get a photo of the hot girl that was with them. Sorry babe, batteries went dead. *wink*wink*

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I was psyched to meet them, too. They are on those stilts for seven hours a day! That's just cooky.

Rockyn Robyn said...

I ALWAYS MISS THE COOL STUFF!!!! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN ON MY DAY OFF???

Anonymous said...

Oh cool! I'm glad you had your camara.

jenny said...

Okay, that is EXACTLY why I am not going to see them...creepy. I hope that you already had your coffee by then! Yikes!

Linda said...

Hope came running upstairs after seeing them in the parking lot, but by the time I went looking for them I couldn't find them. So glad you had your camera!