Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Better late than never...

Here is a picture (finally) of the apron that Peggy S. made me for Christmas. This is also a challenge to Chris to post a pic of her apron as well. The print is pin-up girls on motorcycles. LOVE IT!! As I said in a much earlier post, when we did the chili feed for United Way I expressed how badly I wanted an apron. My prayers were answered and Peggy hooked me up. It was such a great surprise. Thanks again Peggy. It's getting a lot of use.
This is what I made tonight while sporting my super hip apron.
Enchiritos...YUMMY!!!!

Man I'm a blogging fool tonight kids!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... I want to taste leftovers! :-) YUMMY

Linda said...

Love the apron AND the pose!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're getting a lot of use out of the apron. Your enchiritos look yummy. Are they a cross between enchiladoes (or how ever you spell it) and tacos?
Maybe I need to go in the apron business :-)

Heather rules said...

Peggy - You SHOULD go into the apron business. They are adorable.

Enchiritos are meat mixed with refried beans and then rolled into corn tortillas with enchilada sauce. yum. cheese, sauce, tortillas, etc. ya can't beat it.

Country Girl said...

y'know... we totally need to have a girls night where we all show up in our new aprons. :) and then we eat lots of good food, and drink wine!

jenny said...

Love enchiritos! mmmmmm...

Jaime said...

That's the hippest apron I've ever seen. Yes, Peggy should go in the apron business.