Thursday, January 3, 2008

GO KU!!!


I'm praying KU wins tonight. I'm a big fan of the town of Lawrence. I feel SO at home when I visit. I could live there and be a happy chick. I am the man of our house. Justin could care less about sports. When we met he was a Raiders fan, now he could care less. I'm a big fan of Kansas and Kentucky COLLEGE sports. When it comes to the NFL, as far as the Kansas City "Chefs" go, I HATE THEM! Sorry Linda. I was raised to hate KC and it will remain that way. I've always been a fan of the Oakland Raiders, Miami Dolphins, Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins. I hate the Pats and the Chiefs. That's just the way it is with me. GOOD LUCK KU.

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

funny you should post that cuz i was hoping to post a blog today congratulating v-tech on their victory. sorry, but i was really pulling for them. never been a ku fan - never see it happenin' either.

Linda said...

I was so glad KU won. I don't care too much about the Chiefs, but they are the "team" of most of my family, except my nephew Nick, who is a huge Denver Broncos fan. Of course, he was born in Colorado Springs, so I can understand that.

Anonymous said...

ku -- ugh! i love lawrence though. i hate the chiefs too, although i don't like the nfl so it's nothing personal against them. go royals in 2008!