Thursday, January 31, 2008

NOBODY CALL ME TONIGHT, I'LL....

be watching LOST!!!! I'm so excited for the new episodes. Although I am a little ticked that they always wait so damn long between seasons and taking little breaks and crap. Tonight, I will let that anger go and spend the night with some of my favorite characters. As some of you know, I love me some reality tv, but LOST is a show I've been into since it's beginning. The characters are great (except a few and they are gone now) and the writing in superb. The thing I love about this show is you never know what the heck is going to happen. There are many things I dont understand but I think that is what keeps me hanging in there. And Jack and Sawyer are SO nice to look at. WHOA! I watched last seasons finale last night to kinda feel like I'm back in the groove. My father-in-law bought my the complete season one for Christmas. I'd like to spend a weekend watching those, but that's never gonna happen.

Everyone be careful driving into work this morning. Also congrats to all the kids and teachers I know who don't have school today. ENJOY!!! Gage wants me to call in but I won't do that to Robyn. Although after the day I had yesterday I could use a mental day.

5 comments:

Country Girl said...

i'm guessing one of the hotties you are referencing is matthew fox... anyway i think that's his name. YUM-O!

and... congrats to me too... SNOW DAY!! whoo hoo :)

Rockyn Robyn said...

your trusty assistant thanks you. lol!!

jenny said...

This is so funny because that is exactly what I put on my blog! Not to call!

Janette said...

Hey Heather --

We are so into LOST as well and have been since day 1. We are thrilled that the season has started again. However, things came up last night and we were unable to watch it (yes, it killed me!!), but you can bet that's what we will be doing tonight at 8pm once the boys go to bed lol :)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Lost... I'm so out of loop! I must watch it next time it's on.