Okay, I've not had any luck with looking for pics at my mom and dad's. I will continue to look, but it may take awhile. In the meantime, here is another challenge. Find some old class pics and see if your blogging friends can pick you out of the lineup.
This is 2nd grade. Mrs. Godown. She was a great teacher.



7 comments:
I've picked you out in both, so I won't ruin it for anyone else! Hehe :-)
boy, 1st grade sure had a lot more boys than girls! I'm thinking back row in both pictures?
Your warm Linda, I am back row in 1st grade.
2nd row girl! third from the left and first on the right!
So cute!!
2nd grade... 2nd row, dark pink striped shirt. first grade, back row, far right, green shirt. was it st pat's? half the class was in green. :)
Right on girls. Good job.
Cowgirl you obviously did not read the blog. YES. it was st. pats.
summer donna... i was drinking wine!
Post a Comment