Sorry, I have not posted in awhile. This weekend has been pretty busy. We are in the middle of remodeling our garage. BLAH! I try to stay positive because once it's done it will be a 3 car garage and will help with the sale of this place. That won't be for awhile. We want to move by the time Gage hits middle school. We will be looking in Mulvane. Love that little town.
I've been a crazy cleaning fool today and I must say it feels really good. I've not really had a lot of motivation in this department for a few weeks now, but I'm really feeling it today. I'm pretty much doing all the cleaning stuff that I hate. Dusting, washing windows, scrubbing floors, washing throw rugs, etc. But I know once I'm done I'll feel so much better.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying this beautiful weather. I know I am.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Neglected
Posted by Heather rules at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i got the spraypaint out -- love it!! now i find myself just walking around the house... trying to find what else i can turn silver! it's no wonder people turn to graffiti. ;)
can you tell me how to get motivated to clean? I'm not feeling it, and haven't for 2 weeks now. I'm off on Monday, so maybe I'll feel the urge to do something! I make no promises however...
When will you be over to work on my house? Don't let the feeling go away...you've got to keep feeding it with cleaning challenges! :-)
the wonderful weather was perfect for some spring cleaning. i had my windows open most of the weekend!
Post a Comment