1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 a.m.
2. How do you like your steak cooked? medium well
3. What is the last film you saw at the movie theatre? Charlie Wilson's War
4. Favorite TV show(s)? Project Runway, Real Housewives of Orange County, Intervention, pretty much anything "reality" I know I'm a sucker.
5. What's your middle name? Lynne
6. What is your favorite cuisine? MEXICAN!!!
7. What foods do you dislike? There's not much I don't like. So I guess I'll go with microwaved crap. Like the burgers and stuff at QuikTrip. What is that meat anyway???
8. What are your favorite chips? Plain old Lay's.
9. What is your favorite CD? Um, I have a mixed CD I listen to a lot. It was from our friends, Brandy and Zach's wedding. It's got Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews Band, Johnny Cash, Van Morrison, etc. LOVE IT. But I also love listening to my Split Lip Rayfield CD's too.
10. What kind of car do you drive? 2002 Mazda Protege' 5.
11. What is your favorite sandwich? Tuna salad.
12. What characteristics do you despise? it changes from day to day, but today I'd have to say weak women.
13. What are your favorite clothes? JEANS!!!
14. Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Ireland or Hawaii
15. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not much on brands either, but a great pair of Silver jeans can make this girl VERY happy.
16. Where would you want to retire? Manitou Springs, Colo.
17. Favorite time of day? Morning.
18. Where were you born? Champaign Urbana, Ill.
19. What is your favorite sport to watch? NFL
20. Pepsi or Coke? Coke (used to be Pepsi)
21. Beavers or ducks? what??? I guess beavers. hehe.
22. Morning person or night owl? MORNING
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not quite yet.
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? an actress
25. What is your best childhood memory? Going to California in 1986 with my whole family. Disneyland, the beach, man GOOD times.
26. Any piercings? ears. i've also had my eyebrow and nose done too.
27. Ever been to Africa? No.
28. Ever been toilet papering? um, yeah.
29. Been in a car accident? yes
30. Favorite day of the week? friday
31. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden, Chilis, Margaritas. I could go on and on.
32. Favorite flower? Tiger Lillies
33. Favorite ice cream? Cinnamon Carmel Cashew Crunch
34. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Grande
35. How many times did you fail your driver's test? twice I think. hehe
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? TARGET
37. Bedtime? between 9 and 10 p.m.
38. Last person you went out to dinner with? Justin, Gage, Austin (gage's buddy), Gary (father-in-law) and Tom (father-in-laws companion).
39. What are you listening to right now? Intervention and Justin and Gage talking about American Gladiator
40. What is your favorite color? Blue
41. How many tattoos do you have? 7
42. Favorite magazine? People
43. What time did you finish this questionnaire? 7:59 p.m.
Monday, January 28, 2008
I've stolen from Linda AGAIN!
Posted by Heather rules at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I did not know you were born in Illinois!
Yeah, I'm an Air Force brat. That's how we ended up here in Doo-Dah.
Post a Comment