I took these pics on New Years Eve at Josh and April's house. I thought they were fun.
This is Olivia. Crazy girl.
This is Natalie. Such a sweetie.
And this is Hayleigh. Does she not look like a little cherub angel? She's got the softest, sweetest little voice and is such a little girlie girl. Last summer while at the lake, Justin and I took the kids to play at the playground. I heard a scream, turned around and it was Hayleigh. She busted her lip and teeth of the slide and the blood was a flowin'. I grabbed her up and got her in the truck and rushed her to her mom and dad. That's one memory I'll never forget, I'm sure she won't either. We have a close knit group of friends and we all believe it takes a village. I'm glad I make memories with all these kids and I'm glad Gage has memories with all the other adults. We really are kind of like a big commune of hippies. I love them all. And I must say some of our friends have turned into really great adults and parents. We sure were some hellraisers as kids. We gotta make up for it somehow and PRAY our kids will not put us through the grief we put our parents through. ;o)

8 comments:
Lol, funny comment about the hippie commune. My kids call all of my good friends Aunt or Uncle. One day my daughter asked me why she had so many Aunts and Uncles and did not know any of their parents.
We really are a bunch of hippies. Some more than others, because some of us have jobs we'd like to keep. ;o)
i've heard that your kids put you through twice the hell that you put your parents through.
SHUT IT COWGIRL!
My kids call my best friend aunt too. I totally agree - it takes a village! All your kids will be so much better off because you are all so close!
I love the village concept. That may be the only way I ever get to have any kids.
the boots were around $57 after the $2.99 shipping.
Crapola, H, I still can't figure out how to add you girls to my blog page.
Post a Comment