This is me 25 ft. below the water in Cozumel. Oh yeah. This was one of the coolest things I've ever done.

The pic below was taken last March in Galveston, Texas the night before we boarded our cruise ship for Cozumel, Mexico. It was 80 degrees at 10 p.m. (this was not the pic I was going to post, but my dumbass can't figure out how to get rid of it. Sorry kids I'm still trying to figure all of this out.) Justin looks like a wild mountain man and Josh just looks plain drunk. Both ring true.
I'm SO sick of winter. I know it's only January, but man have I had enough. I'm tired of being cold. My office is like a meat locker. Then it's super cold outside. I'm done. I HATE winter. I love the warmth.
Justin & I had been toying with the idea of a trip to Puerto Rico. That is sounding better and better everyday. Instead I think we are going to Disneyland. That is totally fine with me too. Of course it won't be until May, but at least it's something to look forward to. I'm ready for a vacation. Our last BIG one was our cruise in March of last year. I could handle that again right now. Motion sickness and all. I don't care as long as it is warm. I've been really stressed lately and could use a getaway. BTW - I will update my "dilemma" as soon as I know something. Still have not made up my mind. In case any of you were wondering.


10 comments:
Did I not tell you Bill and I went on that same cruise (I think) Sept. 07?? We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary there. Was it the Carnival Conquest? We did the helmet dive thingy - It was the most awesome thing ever!!!!
It's not the same one. We just did the 4 day. It was only to Cozumel. But it was Carnival cruise. Big time fun.
love that first picture!
thought your dilemma was over...so you're still contemplating?
Still thinking about it.
Sweet Judas, look at the orb and the webby thing in theat picture!
Robyn - hate to disappoint, but the majority of the pics in Galveston have the orbs and I think it's just the moisture in air being right on the ocean. The "webby" thing is cigarette smoke. hehe. chill out there lil' ghost hunter. hehe
Ah, I figured that was cigarette smoke! LOL!! Just being silly!
i'm just praying for vegas this summer. and i've given up on st bart's for next summer.
it is bone-chilling cold out today. i can't take it anymore!
Hi, Heather - it's Jennifer (Jenny) formerly of the Eagle! This post inspired me to start planning a trip to Florida as soon as the kiddos break free from school. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment