Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Comfort food for the girl with too much on her mind

Sorry fellow bloggers it's been awhile. I've had A LOT on my mind lately. There is something going on that I'm excited about but I'm also trying to just chill until what happens, happens. If that makes any sense. I can't really get into it right now, but hopefully soon.

My dinner was great tonight. I needed some comfort food. I made pan fried pork chops, mashed taters and gravy, corn fried in bacon grease and biscuits. It was yummy. I'm exhausted and I'm sure it has to do with craziness going on.

I really need to stay on top of this blog but I sometimes feel like I have nothing to talk about. I do have this to ask though...How many of my fellow Eagles keep taking a wrong turn out of the parking lot and thinking you can still get out on Waterman??? Man I've done it almost every night this week. Tell me I'm not the only one!!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE! Just tonight, I told someone I had been doing that way too much, then promptly did it again. Can't wait for that project to be done. Hope your secret issue resolves itself for the best.

Heather rules said...

So glad I'm not the only one.

Me too. And just for the people who are asking themselves...NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!

Chris said...

I haven't gone the wrong way yet, but absolutely HATE going to get on Kellogg via Douglas and Washington. I much prefer making the right onto Washington from Waterman. May it pass quickly.

Anonymous said...

Nope, You aren't the only one! I seem to do it every day! I hate all this construction around here, it's getting annoying. It's almost friday, WooHOO!!!

Unknown said...

Getting to work from the south is the pits! I've turned that way several times. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way that all works out for the best. By the way you can make me panned fried pork chops and mashed taters anytime you want. YUM!