Today Christina and I are taking Chris out for her birthday. She has choosen Applebee's. We were going to try to talk her into Copper Oven, but her parents took her there yesterday for her actual birthday. I've thought about it all morning and I believe I'll order the Citrus Teryaki wings or the Grilled Cheese BLT with some soup. Man I'm hungry and it's only 7:15 a.m.
Happy Birthday Chris. Your friendship is a gift to me. Love ya!
Lyrics....
"Rat-tailed Jimmy is a second hand hood. He deals out in Hollywood. Got a '65 Chevy, primered flames. Traded for some powdered goods."
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Applebee's YUM
Posted by Heather rules at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yeah, what a flippin' moron! and his dumba55 was eyeballin' us when we were leavin'.
C'mon! Dr. FeelGood. Easy one for the hair band girl.
i was shocked when no one was guessing. that was an easy one.
hey!
i would have guessed but I've been stuck "staging" a house all day...
glad ya had a good day!
Post a Comment