Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We ARE sophisticated damn it!

Here is the painting we purchased Friday night. Our friend Chris is the artist. He does a lot of graffiti work, but is moving towards doing more portrait work. I LOVE his stuff. He is responsible for the graffiti on the outside of Elektrik Chair Tattoo Shop on Douglas and Laura and Orionz Outer Limits Shop on Harry and Seneca. He and his dad did a lot of the painting for Wild West World before it went under (yes, they DID get paid). The name of the piece (or pieces) we bought is Live Life. Isn't it AWESOME?

5 comments:

Rockyn Robyn said...

Thats fabulous. I love it! His designs should be on clothing! I could see myself in a hoodie!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

Country Girl said...

those are so cool!! you explained 'em at dinner the other night, and i really had no idea what you were talkin' about - but WOW!! sweet!!

Chris said...

So cool. Love it.

Linda said...

Those are great! Especially the purple one!