Friday, April 11, 2008

Moving on


I'm leaving the smoking post behind. I don't know why I decided to post something that would tick me off. It was a dumb move.
On a more positive note...IT'S FRIDAY!!! And can I just say THANK GOODNESS!! The week started out great, with the whole KU situation, then work set in. I believe this week I was on the verge of hurting someone physically. I've been in a real foul mood. It's pretty much the weekend and I'm feeling a lot better. I really feel like it's time for me to start making some life changes. REALLY TIME!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Sure wish the weather would get warmer. That may have a little something to do with my mood too.

Here's the challenge...
I bought a toothbrush, some toothpaste, a flannel for my face. Pajamas, a hairbrush, new shoes and a case.I said to my reflection, Let's get out of this place.

6 comments:

Rockyn Robyn said...

Damn. I know that song, but for the life of me I cannot think of the name and the artist....but I could sing it for you!

Heather rules said...

I love the song too!!

Country Girl said...

girl... no matter how crabby you may ever be... you are the greatest thing since fresh baked chocolate chip cookies!!
look at the bright side... you haven't been thinking of ways to kill your husband. ;)

Jennifer Lacy said...

I dont know the name but i DO know that they sing it early on in Reality Bites just before WInina Rider crashes her car. DO i get points for that?

Bets said...

Cheer up! I think it's been a week like that for all of us. I just spent the majority of the last 30 hours camped out on the couch being a lazy bum ... I think that was the cure to my crabbiness! :)

Heather rules said...

Heck yeah I'll give you points for that. BTW - It's "Tempted" by Squeeze.