After the craptastic week, I needed something a little funny. Admit it, Ponch IS funny.
Not much has been going on except for major depression. That fact that it is the end of the week helps out a little. Our friends, Brandy and Zach are in town from Lawrence and the whole gang is going to meet at Lola's tonight for cocktails. That should be fun. But if a certain someone comes up with some Kid Rock tix, I will be going to that instead. I have to book a party at "Pump It Up" for Gage's birthday, May 17th and go ahead and get the cake ordered. The "Gathering of the Goddesses" will take place today at Sabor with Chris and Christina. Sorry I know this post is all over the place. Just trying to think about what all I've got going on this weekend. Have a great weekend kids.
Lyrics...
Untouched sheets of clay were laid spread out before me, as her body once did. All five horizons revolved around her soul, as the earth to the sun, now the air I tasted and breathed, has taken a turn
***Update***
The Friday is looking good. WATERMAN IS NOW OPEN!! Heck yeah!
***Update***
The Friday is looking good. WATERMAN IS NOW OPEN!! Heck yeah!


4 comments:
I actually tried to win you tickets on my way to work. Since there's no way I could go tonight, I figured if I won, I'd say my name was Leather Clinton. Unfortunately I was 2 callers too early. :(
Ponch. Thats some funny shit right there.
Waterman is open?!?!? That flippin' rocks!!! Open both ways, or just one way or the other??
And... you know the tix were there... but I'm sure you guys had a good time at Lola's.
YAY to Waterman being open!
Post a Comment