Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK BABY!!!



Holy crap! I don't even know what to say. That was an awesome game. I watched all by myself. For someone who is always in bed by 9 p.m. it is always hard for me to stay up late. Justin and Gage went to bed and I was in the living room freaking out. As I have said before, Justin is not a huge sports fan. I'm the man of the house in that respect. Although he was REALLY happy this morning. I could not help but wish I was on Mass St. in Lawrence partying with all those crazy people. FUN FUN FUN!!! I did not go to school there, but I have MAD respect for the town of Lawrence. I feel really comfortable there and would love to move there one day. AWESOMENESS!!! If you see me today and notice I look like hell, well that is exactly why I try to be in bed by 9 p.m. Oh well, it was WAY worth staying up late! Now I need to get out there and get me a shirt. Maybe my mom will do that for me while I'm at work. As I'm sure she'll get my dad one too!

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

are you kidding? you looked totally hot today! :)
and yeah... last night was like the ONLY time i'll think of ku fondly. blah. PURPLE POWER!!

Linda said...

I'm with cowgirl. You sure couldn't tell you were up past your bedtime last night! You know me, I've got a kid at K-state - but I was all KU last night! ROCK CHALK KANSAS!