Justin, myself, April, KC, Josh and April are planning a trip to Denver in September. We just decided this Saturday night. I can't wait. Our friend, Chris and his wife, Krisha are putting it on. They own Phantom 8 Tattoo Shop in Englewood, Colo. Chris is a great artist and his wife Krisha is an awsome piercer. They are really great people. Chris usually comes and stays at our house, so it will be nice to finally get up his way and visit his family. I'm ready for a road trip. I loved traveling with this group of people, so it should be a total blast. It will be a kid-free trip. We met Chris and Krisha about 7 years ago at the Wichita Tattoo Convention. Justin used to work them every year. Chris and him have been friend ever since. I got online to check out the hotel. It's super nice. This is going to be so much fun.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
and let's not forget to mention what a fab job he did on chris' tattoo!! :) chris the cool chic, not chris the man tattoo artist. :)
Colorado is always great! Sounds like it will be a fun time!
Awesome, sounds fun!
Post a Comment